Cayman Aggressor Resident special $1,500 USD
Hey Cayman residents! Have you ever wanted to see the sister islands on the Cayman Aggressor? Now is your chance. These trips will have a maximum of 10 passengers.
Divetech have booked 2 week-long private charters on the Aggressor for the resident price of $1,500 USD.
Week 1 - September 12 - 19, 2020 (SOLD OUT)
Week 2 - September 26 - October 3, 2020. (SOLD OUT)
Week 3 - October 3 - 10, 2020 (SOLD OUT)
Week 4 - October 24 - 31, 2020 (SOLD OUT)
We are keeping a standby list in case we have a cancelation. Please contact us if you'd like to be placed on the standby list for a particular charter.
Divetech will not be adding any more weeks.
The weeklong charter includes:
5 dives per day (except final transit day)
Little Cayman & Cayman Brac itinerary (weather permitting)
Private room (yes these prices are for single occupancy!)
Nitrox ($100 USD for the week)
Training (Photography, nitrox, specialty classes.)
Rebreather support (recreational rebreather diving only)
What's not included
Transport to the dock in Georgetown
The trip will deart Saturday AM from Georgetown harbor. Saturday the boat will transit to Babylon, or a similar mid-range site on Grand Cayman where we will dive. Following this dive, we will transit to the sister islands. The bulk of the dives will be on Little Cayman, with a few dives on the wreck of the USS Tippets and Cayman Brac. We transit back to Grand Cayman on the final day.
The itinerary is of course weather dependant, and at the discretion of the boat Captain. The Captain wants nothing more than for us to enjoy Little Cayman and Cayman Brac, however he must first consider the safety of the guests, crew and vessel. We must abide by his decision in the event of weather.
While in hurricane season, September and October are known for calm weather in the Cayman Islands. That said, there is a slim chance the trip would be canceled or itinerary limited to Grand Cayman.
All payments are through the Cayman Aggressor, and as such their cancelation policy is as follows:
A weather review will be made the Tuesday before each trip
Weather conditions that result in us remaining on Grand Cayman dive sites will not be refunded
Weather conditions that result in the trip being canceled will result in credit for another future trip